Thursday 30 June 2016

Forex - Live European Session 30.06.2016




Hi all,

that's beta test of our Forex Live Market Coverage - Market Makers Method / Price Action / Supply & Demand.

15:20 GMT - Carney is speaking on Brexit, FROM RTRS *sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock * that's the explanation of what we have seen last few minutes... of course AUDUSD closed at entry lvl... Let's leave Big Boys with their own End Of The Month Game... Next Live Market Coverage on Tuesday

14:20 GMT - AUDUSD stop has been moved lower to entry level, XAUUSD as mentioned below was waiting for stop hunting rally but looks like some sellers stepped in a bit earlier around 1322 ( small miss here ), EURUSD unfortunately bulls were not able to push price higher, so I was not able to participate in last sell-off ( pls check earlier explanation of my different approach to AUDUSD and EURUSD ). Ladies and Gents EOMonth, EOQ flow, options related flow, fix flow ... LOL  ... that's it from me today, will update AUDUSD if anything ( summary after trade close )... Have a great evening, enjoy...football game :)

13:40 GMT - USD in demand again... DX looks much better right now...

12:50 GMT - What was different in my approach to AUDUSD and EURUSD:

1. DX ( AUD is not included in dollar basket ) chart did not look good at that very time, so I was waiting for something special on EURUSD ( like stop hunting on higher lvls )
2. Intraday damage ( damage done on short term chart like 10 min: done on AUDUSD, not on EURUSD )
3. I did not want build more USD longs without special * event * ( without some kind of edge on my side )

Hopefully that clarify a lot ( and if not dont hesitate to contact us for further explanation :) )

11:55 GMT - AUDUSD holding short position... ROADMAP ( valid as long as market is trading below our stop :) ): 1. at 0,7426 I will move my stop to entry, 2. at 0,7396 I will close 50% of  my position, 3. my final target is at 0,7356 Good Luck

11:33 GMT - EURUSD hey, wait ! Guys try to make some more stops to the upside... I'm not in yet :) :) :)

10:53 GMT - AUDUSD I'm short....

10:35 GMT - Gold ( XAUUSD ) intraday, under normal market condition I would go with short on rallies twds 1318/19 but not today ( end of the month, end of the quarter etc ), waiting for my edge which in my opinion could be stop hunting rally twds 1325 around US open ;)

9:53 GMT - EURUSD intraday  looking to sell as mentioned before nut not waiting with an order as the left side of the chart is not perfect for me ( blue circle ). Would like to see price action around possible supply zone on 10min chart, please check chart below ( hopefully you got my point ):



9:27 GMT - Gold ( XAUUSD ) intraday will watch around 1325... sell opportunity ?

8:50 GMT - S&P 500 ( ESU ) looks like mkt wants to test pre-Brexit high. It makes perfect sense, especially as huge drop took place after US regular session. So let's test that supply :)



8:30 GMT - EURUSD looking to sell on rallies ( above 1,1140 ), will update

8:05 GMT - AUDUSD I have limit to sell order at 0,7456, with stop bid at 0,7476, risk 0,25%, please check the chart below for full explanation:



7:58 GMT - GBP in most cases is playing with Sunday gaps...  EURGBP looking to sell

7:43 GMT - Good Morning, EOM and EOQ flows dominate...




0 comments:

Post a Comment